Rolex Watch Repair
Our Repair Center services all Swiss made, antique and high-end watches. Including but not limited to Cartier, Omega, Panerai, Patek Phillip, and Mont Blanc to name a few. Our watch technicians have over 35 years of combined experience in full service watch repair. From small jobs replacing batteries, overhauls, and precision parts repairs. A&E Watches does watch repair for most high end watch models.
- Free estimates on all repairs. No work will be done without your approval.
- Outstanding customer service that will keep you informed on the repair status.
- All of our overhaul services are backed by our 1 year warranty.
- Customer satisfaction will continue to be our goal while servicing your watch.
A full service watch repair starts at $345.00 and comes with an A&E Watches one year warranty. Wait times are generally around 2-3 weeks for a complete overhaul.
- Ultrasonic Cleaning – Watch movement is disassembled and cleaned.
- Lubricating the Movement – Each pivot of the watch train wheels and balance staff are properly lubricated with high grade lubricants.
- Timing Calibrations – Balance wheels are meticulously timed.
- Pressure Testing – All waterproof watches are pressure tested to 330 feet.
- Wrist Motion Simulation – On all automatic watches.
Polishing and Detailing Includes:
- Bracelet Service -Your bracelet is carefully examined and if necessary, serviced and or tightened.
- Hand Refinish of Case & Bracelet -Polishing will restore your timepiece to its original luster.
- Ultrasonic Cleaning – Maintains the brilliance of your case and band.
When you send your watch to A&E Watches, your watch is completely overhauled and polished. If replacement parts are necessary, you will be immediately contacted and with your permission, the parts will be replaced with factory (Rolex/Cartier/Patek Philippe, etc.) appropriate parts. Your watch will be brought to factory standards prior to shipment back to you.
Please allow 2-4 weeks on all repairst in your shipment.
The Repair Center is located in the Gift Center in the SOMA District of San Francisco. The Gift Center & Jewelry Mart is a secure building. Please call ahead to schedule a drop off or pick up of your watch.
Please, do NOT send your watch in for repair without phoning or emailing the A&E Watches. Also include your full contact information along with the package/shipment so we can contact you should we have any questions.